What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie Here

AnthonyJS02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys just joined. I will hopefully be getting a ipad 2 soon. The hunt is still on. One question of the iphone app i do not get a prompt to login when i click the button on bottom just a blank screen.

Tony

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iPhone app?

Do you mean the iPad Forum app for the iPhone? That's the only thing I can think of. If so, try turning the iPhone off and then on again. That's all I can suggest. Afraid I don't have a iPhone.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad forums!!! Next time you ask a question please be more specific over things such as what app your using and the problem.

OP
A

AnthonyJS02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I figured it out need to just restart the app. But it was the ipadforums.net app on the iphone.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AnthonyJS02 said:
Thanks for the welcome. I figured it out need to just restart the app. But it was the ipadforums.net app on the iphone.

It logs in automatically.

Most reactions