1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Newbie Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by AnthonyJS02, Mar 20, 2011.

1. AnthonyJS02

AnthonyJS02 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys just joined. I will hopefully be getting a ipad 2 soon. The hunt is still on. One question of the iphone app i do not get a prompt to login when i click the button on bottom just a blank screen.

Tony
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,894 / 1
    iPhone app?

Do you mean the iPad Forum app for the iPhone? That's the only thing I can think of. If so, try turning the iPhone off and then on again. That's all I can suggest. Afraid I don't have a iPhone.
  3. biobunny

biobunny iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Welcome to the iPad forums!!! Next time you ask a question please be more specific over things such as what app your using and the problem.
  4. AnthonyJS02

AnthonyJS02 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the welcome. I figured it out need to just restart the app. But it was the ipadforums.net app on the iphone.
  5. biobunny

biobunny iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    It logs in automatically.