1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net
  1. Wickedstitcher

Wickedstitcher iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there:)
    Just got my new 32 3G iPad last week. I'm in love except for having freezing issues when on U tube or when watching movies rented from itunes. Anyone else having this problem? I got it from Best Buy and their clueless as to why it freezes. I got it to use as a primary E reader (already have a Kindle 2) to watch movies while traveling. I want to keep it, but I will return it and TRY to wait for the newer version if I can't stop the freezing.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
    Wicked:)
  2. MattIM

MattIM Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Hello Wicked

Welcome to the forum! This is a really good place to help you figure out why your iPad freezes. I would go to the help section of the forum and post, in as much detail as you can, the problems you are experiencing.

You'll probably be asked what version os do you have installed? You can go to settings and find that information. If you haven't already, do get your free copy of the iPad guide in iBooks. That ebook has a lot of troubleshooting information with active links for more detailed troubleshooting on Apple's website.
  3. Wickedstitcher

Wickedstitcher iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, thanks for the great advise!

wicked
  4. DG~X

DG~X iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)