1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Newbie here...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by **Rae**, Sep 16, 2010.

1. **Rae**

**Rae** iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all!

I'm new to this board, as well as the iPad. I have wanted one since I first heard about it but was not holding my breath that I would be able to purchase one anytime soon.

Well, I was diagnosed with cancer in early April and was asked to be in a research study. I agreed and started chemo. Well a couple of weeks ago I found out that for completing the study, I am getting paid. The check was enough to cover most of the 64, 3G beauty that I purchased. :D

So I am thrilled to have this wonderful new baby. I still have many months of recovery ahead of me so me and my iPad will be tighter than we already are! Lol
  2. j0yful

j0yful iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Hi there Rae!

Keep up the good spirit! welcome to the forum!
  3. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Yes, welcome to the forum! Please keep us updated with your progress.
  4. T-Time3

T-Time3 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welcome here mate, i'm a noob also..
    lol
    hope that we can help each other
    :D