What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie here... question about *SIZE* plus ease of use, please...

Rosellainoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tazz3 said:
one more thing i will be mostly useing my ipad when i sit on the couch does any body else use it like this

That is what I use it for mostly. Right now in fact. So light and easy to use and doesn't burn my legs like the laptop I have (it's summer here and with a temp of 36C it gets quite hot with the laptop on the lap).

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tazz3 said:
one more thing i will be mostly useing my ipad when i sit on the couch does any body else use it like this

Of course. The couch and easy chair are the most used places for our iPad. :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't forget the bed Mikey. My favourite spot.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Don't forget the bed Mikey. My favourite spot.

Mikey's bed is your favourite spot.......does your husband know?

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ooo you cheeky blighter! Might have known you would come in with that!

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My advice to the OP is get an iPad 2 and buy a bigger purse! Having been a complete Apple virgin, I was given my iPad in May and immediately it has become completely integrated in to my day. I used to carry it in to town and out-and-about in my handbag all the time, but then decided that I had to get an iPhone to take advantage of all the fab iCloud syncing options available when you have both devices, so now my iPad stays at home unless I am staying away from home or I need it to take notes at a lecture, or to go to the accountant's office.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
True! I forgot to mention that I have taken to using bags big enough to hold my iPad. I'm not a bag/purse woman but I'll use one for my PRECIOUSSSS!!?

Most reactions

Latest posts