What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie Gtlak Video or Skype Video

coolingmed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All:

Can we use Gtalk Video Chat or Skype Videos Chat between IPAD2 and another WIndows or Laptop Device ( Non- MAC)?

I am buying an IPAD2 but will always video chat with Non- IPAD, Non MAC Friends...specifically use Gtalk Video & Skype Video Chat.....Will IPAD2 Support this?

Thanks,:)

OP
C

coolingmed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skype to Skype?

So my friends r Windows Guyz & I have an IPAD2....so can we video chat ( Skype to Skype)? What does Facetime do?

Really New to Apple Products here:)

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tango video chat works also. I use this with my ipad1. Although they can't see me, I can still see their video and chat with them ;-)

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)P

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
coolingmed said:
So my friends r Windows Guyz & I have an IPAD2....so can we video chat ( Skype to Skype)? What does Facetime do?

Really New to Apple Products here:)

FaceTime is only apple to apple video chat. Skype works cross platform no matter what device they have. If they have Skype and video chat enabled then iPad can link. Tango is cross platform also. Across various mobile platforms.

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)P

OP
C

coolingmed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks...Xoom

Cool...Thanx.....Its really confusing for the 1st time Windows & Android Convert to Apple Product...Really Liked IPAD2 compared to Xoom.....I was waiting on Xoom to beat the he** of IPAD but was really disappointed with Xoom & its features......

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
coolingmed said:
Cool...Thanx.....Its really confusing for the 1st time Windows & Android Convert to Apple Product...Really Liked IPAD2 compared to Xoom.....I was waiting on Xoom to beat the he** of IPAD but was really disappointed with Xoom & its features......

Yeah, Xoom SUX! Lol. Plus it was rushed to compete with ipad1. Ipad2 changed the whole game up for them. I was the same way, windows/android man. I mastered this Apple IOS very quickly though. It's not hard at all. Only thing is finding wrk arounds for the things apple "tries" not to let you do.

Sent from my Jailbroken IPad on 4.2.1 ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts