1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Newbie from the Southbay Socal

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by rexg, Mar 21, 2011.

1. rexg

rexg iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI All,

I have recently returned to the iOs platform from android. Got my iphone 4 in october and having liked multi-tasking, i decided to go for the Ipad. With the Ipad2 around the corner, I decided to wait for it and received my 16gb White Ipad2 last wednesday in the mail. I liked it so much that I ordered the Ipad1 for my wife as well. I could not justify the extra cost of another ipad 2 with the updates apple has made. don't get me wrong, I like the ipad 2 and i won't sell it even if I could make money off of it but the Ipad1 is still a very worthy machine for iOs 4.3. :)
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Welcome! Glad you found us!
  3. djvinevibez

djvinevibez iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello and welcome!