What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie from Cologne - Germany

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I've been a long time Apple user and fan. Today I purchased my iPad and I'm now desperately waiting for the delivery of my new toy.

I'm 46 years old, have two kids and work in an IT system house.

Besides my iPad, I own a MacBook Pro 15", an iPhone 3GS, a modded AppleTV and a few iPods of various generations.

I hope I will find a few new fans and friends here.

Joerg aka kheldour

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Joerg, hope the iPad comes in swifly so you can enjoy it with the rest of us!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joerg welcome on board from Asia …

i know how you can wait as from last sat i check every 15 minutes where my iPad’s are … i call 2 time Fedex this morning for push the driver to come first in my place to delivery my Toy’s ( i am also late 40’ )

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Joerg,

I visited your beautiful city many years ago when i was stationed in Berlin from 1986 to 1990.

Hope you get your iPad soon, it is a wonderful device.

OP
K

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i know how you can wait as from last sat i check every 15 minutes where my iPad’s are … i call 2 time Fedex this morning for push the driver to come first in my place to delivery my Toy’s ( i am also late 40’ )

Damn, the eBay-seller cancelled the purchase :mad:
He claims, that the box wasn't sealed anymore, bla, bla, bla....

Is, by chance, anybody flying to Germany soon and would be willing to bring me either a 32GB- or better a 64GB-iPad with him?
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

I like the germany soccer team!:)

OP
K

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally I bought a 32GB Wifi over eBay US and its on it's way already. Now it depends on USPS and German customs, how fast I will have it in my hands.
:D

I'll keep you posted.

OP
K

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got confirmation, that my iPad is already in the local customs office. So it's most likely, that I finally can pick it up on Monday.
:)

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Going to seem like a long weekend, but Monday will be here soon enough :)

If you like it half as much as I like mine, it will be worth the wait...... It will be two weeks Monday since I got mine.... And a keyboard and mouse seem so 'old school' to me now..... :)

Most reactions

Latest posts