1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Newbie from Canada

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Chatsee, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Chatsee

Chatsee iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all. Received my first apple product this Xmas an iPad 3G 64bit wi fi and I love it. I rarely open my laptop anymore. The only problem I have is the lack of music. I will search your threads about this.. Thank you
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Greetings and welcome to the forum!

I have nearly 1000 pieces of music on my iPad. What kind of problems are you having?
  3. Chatsee

Chatsee iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lack of music

Thank. You, glad to be here
    I've seen pandora being used but I cannot get it. Reading Their forum tells me this is not available for canadians. I feel I'm missing out on lots of cool stuff based on posts I've read in these forums. I've installed VPN VIP with a u s server but this does not work either. Otherwise I LOVE my new iPAD