What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New

rlfree40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello
I am new to the forum, because I am just about to get an ipad2. if you have any answers to my ?ns, or if you know of any good sites to learn please let me know of them. thank you for any help you give I have already learned quite a bit here.
btw call me Free.:D

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Free - welcome to the forum! :)

Plenty of great folks here to help & much information already available - the search function is your friend, so please use!

Hope that you enjoy! :thumbs:

hotwheels97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet hi free ur gonna love it it's a amazing device witch color u getting?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
R

rlfree40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you

Sweet hi free ur gonna love it it's a amazing device witch color u getting?

I an getting white, but I am getting a case for it, so color will be the issue for that. thanks every1 for posting and welcoming me. I am a hunter and was wondering if there are any good hunting apps. cabelas has 1 I got 4 my android phone, but it left me wanting, also is there any apps if you get lost. may sound crazy, but there is quite a bit of land out here in Nebraska, and I have gotten lost with very little gas in my truck. also I do photography and I love music. what are some good apps for those? thanks again every1
Free

OP
R

rlfree40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what part of cali. I lived in ojai for quite a while. also grew up on air force bases out there.

hotwheels97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright free I've got the right game for u! its one of my favorite it called (deer hunter challenge) also are u getting a smart cover?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
... I am a hunter and was wondering if there are any good hunting apps. cabelas has 1 I got 4 my android phone, but it left me wanting, also is there any apps if you get lost. may sound crazy, but there is quite a bit of land out here in Nebraska, and I have gotten lost with very little gas in my truck. also I do photography......

Hi Free - well, I just have Wi-Fi on my iPad but if you are planning to purchase a device w/ 3G, GPS will be available which should be able to localize you exact location on the planet, much less in Nebraska! :)

Not sure how this integrates w/ the native Maps program on the iPad w/ the newest iOS 5, but might be worth exploring and hopefully others w/ more experience than me can advise; plus, I'm sure there are other apps to help w/ this issue. OTOH, I do have a Garmin GPS for my car but the device can be put in a pedestrian mode if you're walking about some strange place or city - so, that may also be an option for you (and you may already own one) - good luck & let us know what you decide?

Most reactions

Latest posts