What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New ...

Idaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After many months of thinking about it, I have made the plunge and bought myself an Ipad. A lifelong PC user (well 20 + years) this is my first foray into the apple/mac/I world so I expect that I will have many many questions.

Life has taught me that the only foolish question is the one tha you don't ask so brace yourselves.

Daya.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I'm sure Tim will be along to post some links that are very helpful.
There are some great folks here willing to help as much as needed! unless you ask about Flash. It's a subject with about a million threads already.
Anyway what you will find in time is what the Ipad won't do out of the box, there probably is an app for so feel free to ask away about what you want your Ipad to do and the awesome members here will point you in the right direction.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
I

Idaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm aggravated

Why is the cutting edge of technology the bleeding edge of technology??? Imagine my annoyance, consternation, angst and just sheer frustration when I encountered the following.

I have been playing with the Ipad and familiarizing my self with it. My wife has been spending about as much time as I have on it and even though it is my birthday present to myself, that is fine. Given the usage, it was inevitable that the battery was exhausted and I plugged in the supplied wall plug, jacked in the USB cord and charged it fully. We used it again and when the power went down to 25 I again plugged it in to re-charge. After a night on the charger, there was no change in the battery status. Another full night on the charger and still no improvement.

After trying some basic trouble shooting, I plugged the USB into my old laptop and that seems to work.

Now in my neck of the woods, we don't have an apple store around the corner - which was one of my concerns - so I either have to use my temporary solution until the next time I travel or spend more than the replacement cost of the wall unit in shipping costs.

I'm aggravated ...

Reaction score
I'm going to ask a really stupid question.
Are you sure the USB plug was secure in the wall jack? Mine works its way loose and the only reasoni know it's loose isi don't hear the tone when it starts to charge.

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my Galaxy 10.1 via SlideIt

Most reactions

Latest posts