What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New with the ipad2

carmanhere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First post here. Not sure as to where to go. New with the Ipad2 and I have already "Jailbroke" my phone. My question is that I am trying to move on with this and now I see that "manage" is not on my Ipad. Any sugg as to how I can get it back? A question about this forum, Does it show who is now in the forum?
Thanks for your help
carmanhere

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
carmanhere said:
First post here. Not sure as to where to go. New with the Ipad2 and I have already "Jailbroke" my phone. My question is that I am trying to move on with this and now I see that "manage" is not on my Ipad. Any sugg as to how I can get it back? A question about this forum, Does it show who is now in the forum?
Thanks for your help
carmanhere

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I've given your post it's own thread so that we may help you and to allow the other thread to proceed.
I'm a little confused with your statement that you do not see 'Manage' on your iPad, can you give us some more info on this.

With the Forum on the site and the app, if you see a green dot next to the members name, this means they are online, if it's red they are offline.

Last edited:

Most reactions