New with a question? I have had my iPad for 10 months and was able to tracalendar

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by RBMLACEY, May 6, 2011.

1. RBMLACEY

RBMLACEY iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    New with a question? I have had my iPad for 10 months and was able to transfer calendar and contacts from Outlook to iPad. I am not able to transfer outlook notes though. Any help?
    R
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

I have moved this thread to the Help section, because I thought it might receive better attention there. I hope this is OK.

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,479 / 1
    With the iPad connected to iTunes and selected, go to the Info tab. Most of the way down there is an option to sync notes. Check it and see if Outlook is an option.

If it is, it will only sync when you sync the iPad to the computer, but that's the only option I know of at the moment.

Personally, I've migrated almost all my note taking needs to Evernote. There is an Evernote app for just about every device, and when that fails you can always use the web site.