What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New (well refurb) iPad 2 has arrived

davidinvirginia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Came by FedEx this afternoon. It is set up and synced to iTunes on my Macbook. Worked tonight and listened to music on it played via cassette adapter in my vehicle. Worked great. Only thing I didn't quickly find was the shuffle command as on my iPod. Worked fine on the Wi-Fi at work. Will try at home later. Looking at which Apps will be useful and fun. I think I will enjoy this and not worry about all those who say to buy the new iPad. Thanks for the help given so far and I am sure I will be back with more questions.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's great, David. I have always heard that the refurbs are just like the new and you just reinforced that yet again!

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
That's great, David. I have always heard that the refurbs are just like the new and you just reinforced that yet again!

Yeap, you'll love the refurb. My first iPad, first gen refurb, served me well for more than a year. I sold it on eBay in one day for a very good price and then bought an iPad (2) refurb this time, really can't beat the refurb.

Last edited:

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
blucente said:
Yeap, you'll love the refurb. My first iPad, first gen refurb, served me well for more than a year. I sold it on eBay in one day for a very good price and then bought an iPad (2) refurb this time, really can't beat the refurb.

I have a refurb iPad 2 as well. I look @ iPad refurb products as units that failed the first time around and once Apple's technicians got it back, they repaired or replaced the unit's problems and produced a practically new device that is good enough to qualify for Apple's basic warranty and Apple + extended care. I would've waited for a refurb iPad gen 3 but I couldn't wait for those to appear in the Apple Store. I am watching for refurbished iPad gen 3's because family and friends want to buy this device but don''t want to pony up the retail price.

Most reactions

Latest posts