1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New User!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by keroro1979, Jun 24, 2010.

1. keroro1979

keroro1979 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all. Just thought Id introduce myself (will probably be on her quite a lot, especially the next couple of weeks!).

Im Chris, 30, from Grimsby in the UK. Ordered an iPad earlier in the week as a birthday present for myself.

Unfortunately, I now have an agonising 2 week wait for it to be delivered - its taken me the past 3 weeks of nagging my wife to get one, and she has finally given in. I admire her resolve, because when I nag, I NAG. My nanna couldnt nag as well as I do.

So she gave in, and since then I have got loads of apps ready, and will be converting a load of dvds over the following week or two. I have spent hours looking at accessories (I will definitely need a case - it was the first thing I got for my touch as well as a screen protector - I hate fingerprints on my devices!). I think finding this forum will help ease the wait, as at least Ill have something to keep me occupied. Marginally!

Phew.

Anyway, thats me!
  2. Mach3Composites

Mach3Composites iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. pik0

pik0 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0