New User

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by cmkeel, Dec 2, 2011.

1. cmkeel

cmkeel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I finally made the plunge and bought my first Apple product. Earlier this year, I purchased an Ipod Touch for the wife. After playing with it for a while, I began secretly plotting to buy an Ipdad2. I swore I'd never purchase an Apple prouduct for personal use, so I had the extra burden of wanting to save face.

So, a couple of weeks ago, I bought a kindle fire, thinking it would satisfy me. It just made things worse! So, I've eventually swallowed my pride and purchased an Ipad2 and I am so glad I did. It is simply a wonderful computing experience. I look forward to learning all I can about this powerful and intuitive device.

BTW, I am using a bluetooth keyboard to type this. But I am not so sure that it wouldn't be quicker on the Ipad itself.I can type on that keyboard in landscape mode almost as fast as I can on my regular computer.
  2. richsadams

richsadams iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Welcome again and enjoy!
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  3. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,353 / 0
    Hi and welcome to the Forum.
    Never say Never! ;)
    Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF