New user :-)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Kazlady, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Kazlady

Kazlady iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Howdy to all you iPad enthusiasts. Just found this today. Loving my iPad so far and have even endeavoured to become an apple developer. Solves every assistance need I have with my ADHD and learning disability and being kinesthetic, it's fantastic.

2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Greetings and welcome to the forum! I hope we can help you get the most out of your iPad.

3. Kazlady

Kazlady iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks. Maybe you can. There's a couple of things I've hunted for and not found. One I'd a character sheet for D&D 3.5e that acceded more than just the SRD. There is an excel workbook based one called Heroforge, but it has extensive VBA (basically a VBA application) which isn't supported on iPad. I'm wondering if there's either an app to allow Excel VBA support (not likely since the language isn't supported) or a better app than RPG Sheets or D&D Scribe for this.

Second thing I'm looking for is a way to send free SMS messages from a wifi iPad that works in Canada. I tried Line2 but texts from Canada are considered international and it thinks my area code is for a city outside my local calling area so local calls are long distance. I already looked into application support, but it seems to just be the way the app is built. Any suggestions?

Looking forward to life on he Pad :) Thanks for any help you can give me.

4. skyline1241

skyline1241 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

5. Kazlady

Kazlady iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definitely. Hopefully we can help if you have questions