What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New user :-)

Kazlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howdy to all you iPad enthusiasts. Just found this today. Loving my iPad so far and have even endeavoured to become an apple developer. Solves every assistance need I have with my ADHD and learning disability and being kinesthetic, it's fantastic.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the forum! I hope we can help you get the most out of your iPad.

OP
K

Kazlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. Maybe you can. There's a couple of things I've hunted for and not found. One I'd a character sheet for D&D 3.5e that acceded more than just the SRD. There is an excel workbook based one called Heroforge, but it has extensive VBA (basically a VBA application) which isn't supported on iPad. I'm wondering if there's either an app to allow Excel VBA support (not likely since the language isn't supported) or a better app than RPG Sheets or D&D Scribe for this.

Second thing I'm looking for is a way to send free SMS messages from a wifi iPad that works in Canada. I tried Line2 but texts from Canada are considered international and it thinks my area code is for a city outside my local calling area so local calls are long distance. I already looked into application support, but it seems to just be the way the app is built. Any suggestions?

Looking forward to life on he Pad :) Thanks for any help you can give me.

OP
K

Kazlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely. Hopefully we can help if you have questions

Most reactions

Latest posts