What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New user question

Jaymonisha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, this is a first for me-I've never been a part of any forums or discussions on the web before. :)

I have an IPAD 2 and I just recently bought an android phone and I'm trying to sync my contacts from my iPad using my current Exchange account. The problem is that the Exchange account has only synced 26 of my 103 contacts-for some reason the group created in my contacts for Exchange only contains these 26 contacts. I don't have a computer, so I cant change the contacts through iTunes or other. Is there any way to change this grouping to include all of my contacts so I don't have to manually input all of these into my new phone???? Help!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, if it is an exchange email account...have you tried to create your email account on your phone to get your contacts that way?

OP
Jaymonisha

Jaymonisha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I tried to open the exchange email account on my phone and sync it that way and it wouldn't give me all of the contacts.... That's when i went into my contacts on my iPad and noticed there were "groups" created. One was labelled 'all contacts', with all 103 contacts, and the other under the title 'Exchange' with only 26 of those contacts. I guess i really need to know how I can re-group the contacts or get all of the contacts synced to my phone in some other way.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts