What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New today, but my eyes hurt when changing forums

J_mccasland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to everyone,
I'm glad to find this forum for help with my new Ipad.
Is there a way to change or remove the grey dotted background on the forums here? Each time I change I see the background and my eyes actually hurt from looking at it, even for a few seconds.
Thank you.
John

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome on board from Australia

You are the first one to have a problem whole in forum. I find that strange as no one has ever complained I have no answers for that one what type of computer steen are you using and what brand CPU Col

Giancarlo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings

Welcome to the forum my friend.. I didnt think the forum background could actually make someone's eyes hurt. I dont think it can be modified by you, it would be changing the forum itself by an admin or the owner:confused:

OP
J

J_mccasland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry - just me

No major problem. Not to worry or change. It is the grey background with the black peg board type holes that creates an optical illusion for me when I see it.
Please do not think I'm crazy or causing trouble. I want to be active in this forum. Let's close this topic.
Thanks,
John

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)

Most reactions