What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to this!

rachelmac67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, just registered and still getting used to things. All I really have to ask so far about the iPad is sometimes when I go online it just takes forever to load and then times out, I only got it a few weeks ago and don't have many apps or photos, is this a common problem or any ideas what it could be? I have an iPad 2!

Rachel :rolleyes:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, just registered and still getting used to things. All I really have to ask so far about the iPad is sometimes when I go online it just takes forever to load and then times out, I only got it a few weeks ago and don't have many apps or photos, is this a common problem or any ideas what it could be? I have an iPad 2!

Rachel :rolleyes:

G'day Rachel and I wouldn't worry too much about your new acquisition. Sometimes the iPad's memory needs to tidy up a bit, so it doesn't hurt to periodically straighten things out.

DO A RESET OF YOUR iPAD. You won't lose any Apps, settings etc, but that nice little machine could run smoother for you.

Hold both the Power on/off button and Home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.Then let both go and patiently wait, could be a while, until the On slide button appears and slide it on and you will again see the Home screen. Try it then.
Let us know if there is an improvement. If not, solutions are available and I am sure one of the knowledgable ones will take it further towards a solution. Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
R

rachelmac67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
smalltowngirl13 said:
Hello and welcome to the forum Rachel!

Thanks! Sometimes it won't let me post in a thread is there a reason for this?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rachelmac67 said:
Thanks! Sometimes it won't let me post in a thread is there a reason for this?

Are you using the IPF App? If so we are having a few technical issues and you need to press the return button before you can send......hopefully that helps but if not please do let us know.

The Archangel

OP
R

rachelmac67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Are you using the IPF App? If so we are having a few technical issues and you need to press the return button before you can send......hopefully that helps but if not please do let us know.

The Archangel

Thank you, this works now!

Most reactions