What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to this forum

sueaosteo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have an iPad 3 that over the past week has been dropping FaceTime calls and Skype IM as well as por quality video with Skype and being unable to see the person I am talking with on Skype video. Is this a problem with the new IOS6 system? I have been reading that others are having problems. But I have only been having these problems for about 2
Weeks and have had the new IOS 6 for more than two months. Can anyone help?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I have an iPad 3 that over the past week has been dropping FaceTime calls and Skype IM as well as por quality video with Skype and being unable to see the person I am talking with on Skype video. Is this a problem with the new IOS6 system? I have been reading that others are having problems. But I have only been having these problems for about 2
Weeks and have had the new IOS 6 for more than two months. Can anyone help?

G'day Sue and welcome to the forum. After considerable use, the RAM on your iPad gets congested and would benefit from tidying up.
Press the Home button twice (or do a four-finger swipe upwards) to show the task bar apps that you have accumulated at the bottom row. Long-press on any app until they all start to wiggle and then delete them all by tapping the minus signs. You won't lose the apps just clear them from RAM. Then power off your iPad, restart again and that may have helped. Let us know how you went. If no good, other solutions may be available.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts