What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to this forum...

auntypam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this forum and have been using my iPad2 for about a month. I want to be able to use it as a mobile computer but don't understand the relationship with Microsoft office. I also have an iPhone 4. The idea of the 'cloud' technology fascinates me.
PS although the rules indicate that there should be no sexist remarks - I would politely suggest that Max revisits these rules...or is the site just for use of males?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PS although the rules indicate that there should be no sexist remarks - I would politely suggest that Max revisits these rules...or is the site just for use of males?

Welcome, Pam! Glad to have you!

I am not understanding what you mean about "Max revisits these rules?" We have plenty of women here as well as a few teens.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from Scotland, too.

As Marie says, we have many many female members. If you see any sexist comments or posts, we encourage you to use the 'report post' facility to bring these to the attention of the Moderators. Such posts will be immediately deleted and an infraction issued against the Member concerned. Repeated offending leads to that Member being permanently banned.

Tim

OP
A

auntypam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Welcome, Pam! Glad to have you!

I am not understanding what you mean about "Max revisits these rules?" We have plenty of women here as well as a few teens.

I apologise if you believe I am being pedantic. I carefully read the Rules and noted the following statement in regard to bad language.

"This is a Family Friendly Forum. Don’t post content that you would not want your children, mothers or wives to see."

Having lived through more than half a century of observing the fight for female rights I was surprised to see the above statement that assumes I have a wife and only males use bad language.

Most reactions

Latest posts