What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to this apple world

akammer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am originally from SA. Lived for a while in Aust
Hi there!

I just bought myself an ipad2.

Trying to figure out my way I have already encountered a few problems!

Language problems. I used to live in Austria even though I am originally from SA. I live in Jordan now and still have an Austrian credit card. Does this mean that I can now only access the Austrian Itunes store and that no English videos etc are available to me? I hate that my language in itunes and apps store is german. Can understand it but would have been nice to have it in English on my Ipad... Also the ibooks online store is in german and I can only access free (old) books. Any ideas about this?
I might also add that my laptop is originally from austria and in german. I use this to sync my ipad....

OP
A

akammer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am originally from SA. Lived for a while in Aust
Thanks, Tim for the advice.
I am now browsing the itunes and apps store in UK in English and I am able to download free apps and ibooks. But I am still stuck with buying in the Austrian store because of my credit card it seems....

Most reactions