1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New to the forums

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by D800, Mar 8, 2013.

1. D800

D800 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I've had the first iPad and the iPad 2, but this birthday was particularly interesting. So my girlfriend buys an iPad 4 for me , then a few days later I get a package in the mail from the parents ... iPad mini 32g... !
  2. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +957 / 0
    Wow--you hit the jackpot on your Birthday!! Congrats on both your gifts-lucky you!! :)

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
    Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at this:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11
    Apple - Support - Manuals

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
  3. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +755 / 0
    Hi D800 - welcome to the forum! :)

BOY, reminds me of a scene from the movie Cool Hand Luke (1967) w/ Paul Newman which went "What we got here is... failure to communicate."

But, now you have to make some important choices, i.e. who needs that many iPads! A nice situation to be in, me thinks - :)

Good luck in resolving your Apple cornucopia - I'm assuming that you will make several friends and/or relatives happy! Dave
  4. SparkyScott21

SparkyScott21 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +538 / 0
    Welcome to our forums D800!!
  5. leelai

leelai Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,286 / 0
  6. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Congrats on the iPads ;) and welcome to the forum!