1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New To The Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Jnclem, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Jnclem

Jnclem iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, just checking in. I have been an Apple user since 1987. I just got my iPad about a month ago - really enjoying it so far. I am a pastor, so my work involves communication on many levels. I use the iPad for study, teaching, note taking, writing shorter articles, keeping track of the schedule, and communicating with my team when I travel. I love my iPhone for all the same reasons, and I can't say that the iPad was a necessity, but it sure makes life even more convenient.

I have been lurking on this forum for a few weeks, and have found lots of valuable information.

Thanks
  2. Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Welcome from Texas! Enjoy the forum!
  3. hdunnigan

hdunnigan iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welcome from Minnesota

I also use the iPad for multiple purposes as well. Glad to have you here, hope we can all answer each others' questions.
  4. NumbLock

NumbLock iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Welcome from Switzerland!