What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Forum

Jab004

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just joined, after picking up an iPad last month. This is my first Apple product, other than ipods, and really enjoy it so far. I love the apps, and am still trying to figure out the best apps for me.

I use a blackberry bold for work, and have always liked gadgets. I'm looking forward to learning how to use the iPad more effeciently and productively.

You all have a great day!

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums. I see you mentioned having a Bold, while that was a good phone for it's time I would take the leap to eiher and Android phone or iPhone. Get into the 21st century;)

iPad is definitely a step in the right direction. Enjoy.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around.:)

OP
J

Jab004

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. I will go to the iPhone if Verizon comes out with it, otherwise, I will stick with a free company blackberry. I don't want the hassle of carrying two phones!

Most reactions

Latest posts