What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the forum - with an ipad that does not work!

leneslines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I have a iPad3 about a year old. I love my iPad. I feel lost without my iPad. And so far - no problems. Until yesterday. I started to update apps, and two out of three went well. Pintrest decided it did not want to update, so instead of letting it stay and bump its head into the inpenetrable wall, I decided to turn the iPad off. Letting it rest awhile, I started it up. Just to have the apple logo stand there for two minutes, then go black, but after three minutes the logo came on, and stood there for two minutes before it went black and so on and so on. That is what it does. No wheels turning, just the apple logo and then a black screen.

I have tried all the usual restart advice. I can't turn it off (with the off slide coming on), just go to black. I have tried soft start and hard start, via iTunes on the computer (just a failure message relating to wifi?) - no result.

And no, it is not the battery being depleted either.

What can I do?

Most reactions

Latest posts