What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to iPad

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
nayyar said:
Thanks you for the advice, I was able to update the software through the laptop.

Regards- Nayyar.

Thanks for the feedback, it's always nice when we learn that the problem was solved.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Everyone is so nice on this forum and so interesting. Sometimes I forget just how knowledgable everyone is. I hope someday I will have picked up enough to help like all of you do and can return some of that to the community.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
zstairlessone said:
Everyone is so nice on this forum and so interesting. Sometimes I forget just how knowledgable everyone is. I hope someday I will have picked up enough to help like all of you do and can return some of that to the community.

Just stick around, you'll pick up plenty of useful help and advice, it's how I got started myself.
I got my first iPad just over a year ago. Until my purchase, I had not so much as touched an iPad. The iPad Forums were able to help me learn just what my iPad can and can't do. I'm still learning new things about my iPad every day. I decided to help pay back the help I received by helping others in return.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts