What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to iPad Mini Retina 2nd Generation

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try going to Settings>Notifications and scroll down the list until you get to magicApp. Tap on it and make sure that notifications are turned on and select the notification type.
image.jpg

Tap on None, Banners, or Alerts and select whether or not you want the notification to show on the lock screen.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
He's actually referring to TuneIn Radio, an app which allows you to listen to internet radio and gives you the option to record it onto your iPad, not iTunes Radio. You might be able l get the files out of the app and onto your computer by using a free computer app called iFunBox. iFunBox is basically a file explorer app that lets you view program files on your iPad and copy them to your computer. I'll check to see if I can get it to work.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts