What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to iPad How do I upload photo's from my HP laptop to my iPad

ocb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have just become the owner of an iPad2 and have followed the instructions to enable me to upload photo's from my W7 O/S on my laptop, unfortunately the photo's I put in the photostream upload folder on my laptop do not appear to go anywhere, and do not appear on my iPad which has photostream switched on. What am I doing wrong?

dennyclark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have just purchased our iPad and am a bit overwhelmed.Followed the instructions for syncing but cannot discover how to transfer pics and books stored on our Windows Lap-Top.Would appreciate advice on how to.
Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Dennyclark - welcome to the forum! :)

Well, you've 'hijacked' another's thread and w/ a slightly different question - this only causes confusion - in the future please start your own thread if the question you are asking is not related to the OP.

But to be brief - try using iTunes on your laptop and simply sync to your iPad - please read the Apple support article HERE for specific directions. There are also other options, including 'wireless' choices such as iCloud; for myself, I use an inexpensive app called PhotoSync - works well for me!

Finally, you should remove the link at the bottom of your post - against Forum Rules unless you are a paying sponsor - good luck! :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts