What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new to ipad and looking for advice

tenblade2001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a plastic surgeon in knoxville Tn, and recently purchased the ipad b/c I was tired of hauling my macbook around. I have a lot of PDF files, journal articles/ textboks, etc that I would like to have available on the ipad. I bought mobile me, but quickly exceeded my storage limit. I'm looking into other options (dropbox?). Any suggestions? Also, I would like to create and edit documents (PDF, or pages [most of my notes and such are on Word, so I would have to convert them). Any suggestions? In short, I need good word processing apps or a way to connect to my mac/pc from Ipad. I would really appreciate any help/advice.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Home server? For $100 and a computer, there you go.

I like pages. Docs to go has good reviews.

OP
T

tenblade2001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
forgive my ignorance, I have to set up a home server and then access my documents through the internet?

Most reactions

Latest posts