What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Ipad 3 Need help with Safari toolbar

lbuscharat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I click on Safari on my Ipad, I see a back and forward arrow, bookmark icon and action icon. Next to that are the 2 search bars. I am trying to find out how to see my open pages as tiles (or little page icons) rather than tabs . On the tutorial, it looks like there is an icon which tiles up to 9 pages but I cannot see the icon on my screen. Anyone want to help a newbee?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I click on Safari on my Ipad, I see a back and forward arrow, bookmark icon and action icon. Next to that are the 2 search bars. I am trying to find out how to see my open pages as tiles (or little page icons) rather than tabs . On the tutorial, it looks like there is an icon which tiles up to 9 pages but I cannot see the icon on my screen. Anyone want to help a newbee?

Unfortunately, the tutorial is out-of-date. Apple changed the way Safari shows open pages. Now, it's only tabs across the top of the page (right below the URL address and search bars). You no longer get your open pages as tiles. And, there is no way to change this back to the way it used to be...

Sorry.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts