New To Forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by kitjv, Oct 10, 2011.

1. kitjv

kitjv iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have had the iPad2 since it's introduction. Although as a long-time Mac user I find the iPad to be very intuitive, it is nice to have a resource when issues occur.

Kit
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland
  3. kitjv

kitjv iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you, Tim.

By the way, I noticed that you are in Scotland. I enjoyed a wonderful dram of Lagavulin single malt last night. A truly great gift for us here in The Colonies.

Kit