1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New to forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by RWKC625, Jun 2, 2011.

1. RWKC625

RWKC625 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have been monitoring this forum since last year when my wife received her iPad for birthday. I just registered for the forum today since I just received my iPad 2 yesterday, hurrah! Hope to interact frequently with the group, I have a lot of questions that could use your knowledge base.
  2. ipfuser55

ipfuser55 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome, and congratulations on your new iPad! You will probably have already found what a friendly and knowledgable bunch of members we have here, but please post away with any questions you have :)

You may already have a copy of the manual, but if not you can download one from:

http://www.apple.com/uk/support/

You can also view the forum rules at:

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Enjoy your new iPad and we look forward to hearing your opinions and thoughts :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  3. wheems

wheems iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Welcome to IPF!
  4. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0