What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to forum....HOLA!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! Its awesome, i had the AT&T service, the new one is Verizon....so far so good

Sent from my iPad 2 thanks to Ambit Energy using iPF

I'm jealous too - and we don't even see the iPad2 in the UK for another nine days...

If you don't already have it, don't forget to download the iPad2 User Manual from the iPad's iBooks Store - it's free.

Hope to hear more from you soon. Let us know your experiences with the iPad2 so that we can dream......

Tim
Scotland

OP
I

iJdotLeal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Www.jleal.whyambitworks.com
Thanks! Its awesome, i had the AT&T service, the new one is Verizon....so far so good

I'm jealous too - and we don't even see the iPad2 in the UK for another nine days...

If you don't already have it, don't forget to download the iPad2 User Manual from the iPad's iBooks Store - it's free.

Hope to hear more from you soon. Let us know your experiences with the iPad2 so that we can dream......

Tim
Scotland

Hey thanks! I will for sure check it out, for the most part, its awesome! Its thinner, a little smaller, I had a mount in my truck for it from proclip, and now it now longer fits. I was excited about the camera, but the quality is ok, using the video camera the quality is pretty good, seems to be running alot faster, Verizon Data plan is going good so far, haven't had a chance to use Facetime yet. Overall I LOVE IT! I am a previous owner of the iPad 1, so its definitely a better product.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim
Scotland

Hey thanks! I will for sure check it out, for the most part, its awesome! Its thinner, a little smaller, I had a mount in my truck for it from proclip, and now it now longer fits. I was excited about the camera, but the quality is ok, using the video camera the quality is pretty good, seems to be running alot faster, Verizon Data plan is going good so far, haven't had a chance to use Facetime yet. Overall I LOVE IT! I am a previous owner of the iPad 1, so its definitely a better product.

That's great to hear. I'm really interested in hearing people who have the iPad2 and used to have an iPad1. I'm trying to persuade my wife that I need one and I need a **really** strong case! I've tried making her a romantic dinner but that didn't work (OK - my cooking is not that great!), I think the next step is flowers.....

Tim
Scotland

OP
I

iJdotLeal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Www.jleal.whyambitworks.com
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
That's great to hear. I'm really interested in hearing people who have the iPad2 and used to have an iPad1. I'm trying to persuade my wife that I need one and I need a **really** strong case! I've tried making her a romantic dinner but that didn't work (OK - my cooking is not that great!), I think the next step is flowers.....

Tim
Scotland

Lol, just tell her you will sell your 1st one and use that to buy the new one, worked for me....ha

Most reactions