What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to forum... Apple took my SIRI - that is not right. They shouldnt take back

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfwoods

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apps that you download and use should not be taken away for marketing purposes.
This is not the Apple I knew.

Feeling cheated.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If they did not automatically credit you for your purchase, request it. They credited me the day they killed the server.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
C

cfwoods

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewitt said:
If they did not automatically credit you for your purchase, request it. They credited me the day they killed the server.

Whatever. You know it was a free app. The issue is breaking equipment functionality in the field to push u to upgrade. Very Microsoft like.

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cfwoods said:
Whatever. You know it was a free app. The issue is breaking equipment functionality in the field to push u to upgrade. Very Microsoft like.

???

OP
C

cfwoods

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We used to have Siri. Apple bought them. Then pulled Siri app and redesigned for 4s phone.

It is marketing trick.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is not a marketing trick Apple purchased the company and have supplied a much more advanced BETA version built into the iphone4s One can expect to see a far better version be made available some time in the future that will rum on iPads and iPhone 4. So be patient. You will find that if a developer is purchased by another company as in this case Apple that company has the right to remove any updates or apps and provide a new product.... If you did pay any money for the App then you. Old ask for a refund but I believe the App was free in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts