What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Apple devices. Help

KellyLouise4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently won an IPad Mini and for the last week I've had real trouble getting my head around an Apple Device (I'm an android fan) well here Is my issue if anyone could help me I'd be truly greatful...
My Imessenger has been working up until today.. My accounts registered, my FaceTime works, I've brilliant signal strength on the Wi-Fi and looking on Google I've done everything suggested by online forums such as reset etc. I'm now at a loss and some people I have on Imessenger are family; with this being our only means of communication :(

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I recently won an IPad Mini and for the last week I've had real trouble getting my head around an Apple Device (I'm an android fan) well here Is my issue if anyone could help me I'd be truly greatful...
My Imessenger has been working up until today.. My accounts registered, my FaceTime works, I've brilliant signal strength on the Wi-Fi and looking on Google I've done everything suggested by online forums such as reset etc. I'm now at a loss and some people I have on Imessenger are family; with this being our only means of communication :(

Hi Kelly--welcome.

Have you tried to turn off iMessage off and than back on to see if it works?

Also, just to be clear about the reset. You have done a reset by pressing the power button and home button at the same time until the apple logo shows up and than the device turns off?

OP
K

KellyLouise4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have trend my Imessenger on and off. Still not working...

I didn't reset that was no Ive got myself confused on that bit. I will reset properly now...
Thank you I will keep you posted

Update.... I've reset' it has not worked :( it's buggered

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Kelly and congrats on the Mini...hope you get the iMessage issue resolved.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have trend my Imessenger on and off. Still not working...

I didn't reset that was no Ive got myself confused on that bit. I will reset properly now...
Thank you I will keep you posted

Update.... I've reset' it has not worked :( it's buggered

Kelley...try this.

Go to settings - general - reset - reset all network settings.

Then you will need to log back into your personal wifi network. Hope that helps.

Most reactions