What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New TiVo App Coming Soon

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two TiVo's and I really love them. Both are TiVo HD.

I was thinking that there might be an app for TiVo for the iPad and a Google brought me to this at TiVo's site: TiVo App for iPad - TiVo

This app looks really nice. But for some reason TiVo made this app to just work with their latest model that just came out this year, the TiVo Premier. I'm a little peeved. I don't think there is that much difference in the two platforms that it wouldn't work for the TiVo HD and the model before that, the S3.

Anyway if anyone is interested, it should be out in the next few weeks. I doubt that many people on here own TiVo's but I thought I''d mention it.

bukzin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too am in need of a Tivo/DirecTV app for ipad and Android Nexus One.

Any news in that dept?

OP
hookbill

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too am in need of a Tivo/DirecTV app for ipad and Android Nexus One.

Any news in that dept?

No. You have the D-TiVo? You're more likely to see an app then I am, but I would say it's doubtful. We can still do it by going to the web site.

Most reactions

Latest posts