What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Tabbed Browser Released

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm like you Bremen...I have gone back to Safari each time...though I haven't tried this one yet.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm posting from it now, working fine for me. I also could find no way to import bookmarks though. Just like on Atomic, I have it set as Safari for iPad, so not sure how the posting would work with other settings. I post normally without using the button others mentioned.

I use Appshopper and go through all new updates, apps, and price changes daily. Probably why I spend way too much money!

Last edited:

jacqth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the reason I like this browser is I can increase the Text Font size.

iEagle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone. First, not only new to this forum (iPad forums in general) but also new to the iPad and Apple products in general. Pretty excited since this is my first purchase of something I got simply because I wanted it and not because I needed it for school or work.

However, I do need to do my work/schoolwork, and that means I need Firefox or Internet Explorer. This browser looks like them, but will it emulate them enough for me to access the particular websites I need? If not, which direction should I go in pursuing that venture on the iPad? Should I simply just write my own app that will emulate or convert it all over?

Thanks everyone!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tried it, sure, it can work....

But way to many steps to do a simple task like post to this forum.....

So it is Safari for me, but I hope Atomic or Perfect will grow and one of them steal my heart away....:)

I did tests on several browsers out of 8 only 4,allow changes to be made to simulate safari otherwise you can not enter text it is grey I will publish the post here later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions