What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Supposed iPad Mini Photos Leak

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iPad_mini_pictures_leak.JPG

Business Insider reports that Sonny Dickson has posted a whole hatful of photos of what he says is the iPad mini, on his Twitter page. The photos really are the best yet of the next instalment in Apple’s iPad range, assuming that they are genuine, of course, and they show the iPad mini from all sorts of different angles, as well as placed on top of the newest, full-size iPad, so that you can get an even more accurate idea of the size of the iPad mini in relation to the full-sized version. There are also close-up shots of various parts of the iPad mini, including confirmation that it will indeed have the new lightning dock connector that is also in the iPhone 5. Interesting to note though that all these pictures show a iPad mini with a silver back, whereas others have shown it with an all-black back.

Source: iPad Mini Photos - Business Insider

zunex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Geez, it looks like those sound adjust buttons are made from plastic @_@

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone care to wager that it won't be less than $350? :)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Anyone care to wager that it won't be less than $350? :)

I think you're spot on. Any less and it starts getting too close to iPod touch price points. I can see it sounding the death knell for the iPad 2, so it could be slightly higher. $400 with 32Gb storage?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
With a reported MIni reveal a week from today and possible roll-out by mid November, do you think Apple will break format and skip a full screen iPad upgrade in Spring 2013?

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

It's too early to speculate what Apple will do next spring. It may, however, influence the direction of future iPad development.

Most reactions