New Saddleback iPad 2 case, sweeeet

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Pagliacci, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Pagliacci

Pagliacci
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Saddleback makers of great hard working and stylish leather gear have just released their new iPad 2 case. Expensive but I think the best and most stylish way to wrap an iPad. You can check it out here http://www.saddlebackleather.com/categories/130. No I do not work for the company but I have a few of their products and absolutly love them.

Pagliacci

2. HKWrite12

HKWrite12
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Omg

I don't know how you can afford a few, but I think I might be in love. It's only $20 more than a case that I was looking at and comes with a lifetime warranty. I love the stand feature. All I want is a monogram! and a coupon!

3. Pagliacci

Pagliacci
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Here is a video of it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOfvhJposYk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Pagliacci

4. Mtnmedic

Mtnmedic
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Sorry, but I couldn't help but think that, during or after all that looking out across the ocean and then down the cliff, I'd see a pair of hands start a note-taking app on the iPad and scribble "Goodbye, cruel world..."

Nice case, though.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

#4 Mtnmedic, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  5. madhatter61

madhatter61
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Nice link ... checked it out ... expensive like you said. For $99 you can get the classy Zagg with keyboard ... weighs less, better stand (both Portrait and Landscape orientation) ... need protector on back however. I carry a second pouch anyway... so not a biggie.

Also I am trying out the Targus PivotVU ... $39 at Best Buy. So far is looks very similar ... not classy leather ... faux leather, slightly padded ... nice... it works also.

6. yvrgal

yvrgal
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I like the iPad Case but I'm madly in love with their medium Satchel in Dark Coffee.....

7. Ral14

Ral14
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    That case covers way too much of the bezel. I can see my fingers getting caught up in there. I'll pass on that one. I have a Yoobao Executive Leather in black arriving today!

8. HKWrite12

HKWrite12
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    I think it's perfect for my big hands and I travel a lot. I'm probably gonna bow and get this. It's so hottt and I love Daves humor. Good to know that rich ppl can be down to earth.

9. Silent Assassin

Silent Assassin
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
  10. Tarkio

Tarkio
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    That's exactly why I got rid of a similar leather case for my iPad 1. When the bezel is covered you can't touch to the edge of the screen, and lint, dust etc. accumulate at the edge of the useable display making it hard to clean safely.

Also, I hated having the ENTIRE iPad covered execpt for the actual display area. Might as well just be a Dell tablet inside. :)