What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Problems downloading emails

Goosebump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 which has been downloading emails from my gmail account without any problems. On Tuesday it stopped... I haven't changed anything in my account or password. I'm afraid I can't say whether it is jailbroken as I don't know what that is!! Can someone help please?

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
First try resetting the iPad. It may help.

You don't say which app you use to download emails. If it's not the built in email app then try deleting your gmail account from the settings app and then setting it up again. You will probably lose any emails downloaded unless they are still on gmail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
G

Goosebump

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First try resetting the iPad. It may help.

You don't say which app you use to download emails. If it's not the built in email app then try deleting your gmail account from the settings app and then setting it up again. You will probably lose any emails downloaded unless they are still on gmail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you sooo much! Deleted email account & reinstalled...all perfect! Have a good weekend! :)

Most reactions