What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New polls out

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two new polls assessing the tablet market. 80% of those polled said that the next tablet they purchase would be an iPad. None of the competitors showed even 5% response. The other poll showed that only 1% of iPad owners were dissatisfied.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm always weary of polls! The professional pollsters and marketeers have a way of writing the questions to determine the outcome. Just my two cents.

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And they all ended up on this forum. :D

Unlikely, since that would be 50 or 60,000 people. Not nearly that many here.
That was sarcasm. There are people here who insist, presumably because they are unhappy with it, that just about everyone is unhappy about the iPad too, or regrets getting it.

Yes I was being tongue in check as well. People I know love the iPad. Still 50k+ unhappy users are nothing to laugh at. There are tablet mfgrs. who would love to just sell that many units.

While I personally love my iPad, I want strong competition. We all win that way.

Most reactions