1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New Pad & Quill iPad 2 case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by jasmynsway, Jun 4, 2011.

1. jasmynsway

jasmynsway iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Have you guys seen Pad & Quill's new case for iPad 2. It's a book style case AND stand. I just preordered. I have an Octavo and love it. The folks at P&Q are awesome. Check it out.

http://padandquill.com/the-contega-for-ipad2.html
  2. littlebuddha

littlebuddha iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    More weight and bulk, not for me i like a glove fit that makes it none slip and then into a slip or zip case. If i were going to have a wood case id make it. Its also a design that has or is on Instructables.
    And it looks a new biz if it really is. got done not so long ago with a fly by night so called company, will stick to those that have a name behind them. But thats just me.
  3. coreyrc

coreyrc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I ordered an Octavo and then 2 days later they put the new one up.... I'm gonna go ahead and get the octavo, I might get the new one too later on.
  4. jasmynsway

jasmynsway iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well you do have 3 days to cancel your order and 7 to return after you get it. I feel your pain. My octavo is about 2 weeks old. I took the plunge though cause the case looks great. I'll post pics and a video when I get it.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  5. coreyrc

coreyrc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm already past my 3 days for canceling the order, but if I miss the stand function enough, I might return it when it comes in and get the Contega... We shall see! (Hopefully there will be some reviews up soon - there probably already are, I just haven't looked yet!)
  6. jasmynsway

jasmynsway iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Unfortunately there still in pre-order. Shipping isn't projected to start until June 23rd-ish.