What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new owner's eager blues

billwrite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the new thread I was aksed to post. I have a zillion questions which I will get to when I see what happens to this thread. Bill

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I Hope You Don't Keep The Blues

Welcome to the Forum. You have come to the right place to ask your 'zillion' questions. There are not a zillion members but a lot of members who are truly good samaritans when it comes to offering help!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome and remember to give some details when you ask your questions.
Often questions are so vague that it's impossible to give a helpful answer.

The best advice you can give a new owner is play with it, you won't break it. It's a surprisingly competent little gadget but it won't do everything.

OP
B

billwrite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eager blues

Welcome and remember to give some details when you ask your questions.
Often questions are so vague that it's impossible to give a helpful answer.

The best advice you can give a new owner is play with it, you won't break it. It's a surprisingly competent little gadget but it won't do everything.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELPFUL REPLY TO MY VAGUE COMPLAINT. MY IMMEDIATE PROBLEM IS:

WHEN I GET INTO A SITE, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET OUT. I MUST GO BACK TO THE BASIC ICONS. I SEE NO x OR "CLOSE" OR "QUIT" HOW DO YOU EXIT AND BACK UP ONE NOTCH?

OP
B

billwrite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELPFUL REPLY TO MY VAGUE COMPLAINT. MY IMMEDIATE PROBLEM IS:

WHEN I GET INTO A SITE, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET OUT. I MUST GO BACK TO THE BASIC ICONS. I SEE NO x OR "CLOSE" OR "QUIT" HOW DO YOU EXIT AND BACK UP ONE NOTCH

OP
B

billwrite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, but I cannot find a "home" button on my Ipad. Almost all of the icons are square, but none say home. Bill

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
It wont. it isnt on the screen at all, but on the black fuller going around the screen, just above the sync port. Little round button in the faceplate with a square in the middle.

Try also reading the manual...

Most reactions