1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

New Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Mike JL, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Mike JL

Mike JL iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello!

I am a PC guy from way back, but I've always been curious about Apple and especially the iPad 2.

I overheard my wife tell someone a couple of weeks ago that she really wants an iPad, so guess what she's getting for Mother's Day? It really is for her, but I think I'll get plenty of chances to use it.

Anyway, I picked up a 64GB version with wifi and Verizon 3G last night at a not-so-local Best Buy. I think I was very lucky to find one in stock at all, much less the exact model I wanted.

I am looking forward to learning all about the iPad and I know this forum will be a great resource in finding my way around it.
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Welcome, Mike! Does your wife know? I think, Sir, you should get 2.:D
  3. Mike JL

Mike JL iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the welcome!

She'll find out next Sunday. I expect to wind up with two eventually, but the second will be the iPad 3. ;)