What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New on iPadForums

samarazen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to leave behind the old me after having emerged from a brain injury. Learning to read and write again has been beyond challenging. It has taken many years to regain a sense of direction, confidence and abillity.

Today, I've found the perfect niche that satisfies my creative hunger and allows me to engage with society in a productive manner. The journey that lead me to persuing this idea is a long story. A story I will one day share, but for now I won't bore you with the details.

So I've designed an iPad bag that I think wil be useful, and I'm working on the business plan to make the bag a reality. I've also designed a prototype that needs tweaking, and I recieved positive reviews by people who have seen it. The thing is, I'd like to know if you think this is something that might peak your curiosity as well?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Sam...glad that you joined the forum. Sounds like you are on a road to recovery from your accident. Hope all goes well with your bag design and implementation. Have a look at the Forum Rules regarding posting on products developed by members and ways to become a Sponsor for this Forum.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Sam.... Glad to hear you are recovering well. I can see your a very positive person and to push a product to market takes a strong willed person and I'm confident you will do well. I wanted to give you a honest review on your iPad bag though as I believe all feedback is good feedback, however personally I could never have an iPad bag because my mates would call it a man bag instead of handbag and I would never live it down. But i cant deny it would be useful :( However I don't mind carrying mine around in a small iPad wallet case however their is an occasion when I may see a few dodgy looking characters in the street so I put it in my jacket to hide it away, with my jacket tied up around the waist with a cord on my jacket it stays in their securely.
I think if you look at security for the iPad aswell as a design that's not ladies purse style you may be onto a winner. I wish you well with your recovery and wherever this business venture may take you. It's stories like this that can inspire us all.
Take care

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions