What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Old User (74 but used PCs for ages)

JohnnyVee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cant find how to post an introduction message! I am 74 and have been struggling to get my Ipad to replace my PC - I cannot read/download PDFs Though I have downloaded Adobe - my psrticular problem is I have received an email via weTransfer.com containing 300 or so photos which I cannot open - what to do please?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

You were successfully creating an introduction thread. Congratulations! :)

If you tell us, which way you receive PDF files, we'll certainly be able to help you use your device.

If you receive photos via email, the usual way to view them would be to tap them so you get a preview:
image.jpg

Tap to download would be your choice here.

If it is already visible, then tap and hold on the photo until this appears:
image.jpg

Here you can save the photo to your Camera Roll (Save Image), email it, and if you slide sideways, there will be the option to Open in..., which, when chosen, will show all apps that will work with the picture.

Hope that helps.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cant find how to post an introduction message! I am 74 and have been struggling to get my Ipad to replace my PC - I cannot read/download PDFs Though I have downloaded Adobe - my psrticular problem is I have received an email via weTransfer.com containing 300 or so photos which I cannot open - what to do please?
Welcome to iPad Forums JohnnyVee! I'm sure Johanna's excellent advice will go a long way towards solving your downloading problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts