Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by mwood986, Mar 25, 2010.

1. mwood986

mwood986 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone.I've been lurking around the site for about a week and thought it would be a good time to register.

Ordered 64 GB wi-fi version today after cancelling order for 64GB wi-fi/3g version. Wi-Fi hot spots are so widespread and planning to try out Sprint overdrive 4G hotspot instead. Order number:W69084346

Was thinking about getting the AirStash but it looks like the Overdrive has a MicroSD for storage over wi-fi as an alternative to the AirStash.Anyone using Overdrive yet that can confirm ?

2. iDan

iDan Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +100 / 2
    Welcome to the site! Let us know how it works over the 4G.. I've been reading a lot on Sprint's new EVO 4G and it's ability to share the internet with other devices.. Looks like a great phone, although might be a bit on the larger side for a phone :)

3. iDoug

iDoug Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Welcome from the Southwest!

4. Ghuda

Ghuda iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    New guy to blogging

I am not just new to the site, but to blogging in general. Ordered a 64G wi-fi only, one for me and one for my lovely wife. We also ordered 2 keyboard docks. Waiting on the cases/covers until we get them so we can test fit. I thought the apple offered one was a bit sketchy. We ordered at 5:36 on the morning they were available, pretty excited for the 3rd.

5. brhon

brhon iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Looking for advice-will there be an accessory to back up the ipad to an external hard drive? I looked at the new docking stating from Buffalo that has a hard drive on board but not sure if this is practical. Would it be better to upload files to DropBox? I am trying to figure out if i need to spend the extra 100 to get the 32 gb. I would think the apps will be more mem intensive than one already in play for the iphone and the touch.

6. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome from Asia

7. DG~X

DG~X iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Welcome to the forums!!:) Hope you enjoy the site!