What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member!

dvboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been doing all the research on getting a new android tablet and was preparing to wait it out for the Asus TF700 which is due out shortly.The reason I wanted a android tablet was I wanted it to pair it with my Galaxy S3 that is due out in less than a week here,I am first on Best Buys waiting list locally for the phone.Two nights ago I stopped in at Best Buy to play with the tablets and it became obvious to me the Ipad 3 was a much better unit than any of the android offerings.The ipad navigated much smoother and the feel of it was so much better.After an hour of going back and forth with the Ipad and the androids I ended up purchasing a black Ipad 3 32gb.After playing with it for a couple days I know I made the right decision,now I am going to cancel my pre-order of the Galaxy S3 and wait it out for the IP5.The only things I would change with the Ipad would be better stereo speakers,and change the screen aspect ratio to something a little narrower to match photos and videos better,but the build quality of this unit is really impressive!!:)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Most reactions

Latest posts