What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

maria7919

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question.. When I download an app it doesn't show up on my iPad .. I have to do a search for it .. Why is that?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a question.. When I download an app it doesn't show up on my iPad .. I have to do a search for it .. Why is that?

Hi there-welcome to the forum as well!

Regarding your question-did you confirm that it installed? When you go to the AppStore and look at that app, is the "install" button greyed out?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you checked all your pages swiping your finger from left to right?

Also check to see if you have the restrictions off. Go to settings/general/restrictions. Make sure it is off.

maria7919

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it is off... Weird that my iphone has the apps I downloaded on my iPad but my iPad doesn't .. Go figure

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it is off... Weird that my iphone has the apps I downloaded on my iPad but my iPad doesn't .. Go figure

Make sure that you have the the automatic download turned on.

Go to settings/ store/automatic download/ App-on.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You should do a restart of the device. Press and hold the power button until you het the slide switch to power off. Start it back up and see if that works.

If it doesn't help reset the iPad. Press and hold the power button and hem button at the same time.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also- go to the AppStore and look under your purchases. Find the app and press the cloud icon to download. See if that is possible.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you go to the app store and see under purchases? See below-is this what you see or not see?

Have you also tried to reset the iPad. If you have done everything as we discussed-I would uninstall the app than reinstall it again. You may even want to do a sync of you iPad with iTunes to see if the app will come up.

image-879590449.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts